Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

College Football Is Officially Back at 10 PM EST

I will never forget the text my buddy sent from the sidelines before the season began in 2007... He said, "I'm bigger than half the guys on their team. We're going to crush them!"

Saying that, this is not 2007.

I will never forget the text my buddy sent from the sidelines before the season began in 2007... He said, "I'm bigger than half the guys on their team. We're going to crush them!"

Saying that, this is not 2007.

Gah. When I saw the headlines about this being our highest preseason ranking since 2007 I knew someone would bring that game up, but I didn't think it would be you (or any other Wolverine).

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only seen what you mention - the comment about the 'last time' but then the insinuation by rival fans that it somehow bears relevance to this year, when it does not.

And besides that demon was already exorcised by a mediocre Hoke team. Devin Funchess' best game!

Otherwise, there's no correlation at all between this week's game and week one of 2007.

I also remind Dr Dave that he' was the jinx with his pregame text.

Back