Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

coronavirus ?

lonesometiger

Here be a question .
As I see the games being played, players are hugging, hand slapping, interacting within six feet. My the football players are tackling one another.
People are being tested going into hospitals and other places. And really no one should go out sick! So why can't the sporting events come up with a system to let fans in? After all this would be their choice, fans that is.
My a ride to the game can cause a car accident that can be as bad as any thing. Maybe we should stop driving.
Yes when this started guild lines needed to be started, looked into, and be invoked to keep us all as safe as can be. But we still had to go out for some things.

"One thing that has puzzle me is why no one has pointed out that the main/biggest out brakes are around inter nationals areas, like, air ports, sea ports, big cities." Seems like people have a hard time keeping their hands to them self ?.

Seems like we have a double standard here. The left hand can do something and the right can not.

Here be a question .
As I see the games being played, players are hugging, hand slapping, interacting within six feet. My the football players are tackling one another.
People are being tested going into hospitals and other places. And really no one should go out sick! So why can't the sporting events come up with a system to let fans in? After all this would be their choice, fans that is.
My a ride to the game can cause a car accident that can be as bad as any thing. Maybe we should stop driving.
Yes when this started guild lines needed to be started, looked into, and be invoked to keep us all as safe as can be. But we still had to go out for some things.

"One thing that has puzzle me is why no one has pointed out that the main/biggest out brakes are around inter nationals areas, like, air ports, sea ports, big cities." Seems like people have a hard time keeping their hands to them self ?.

Seems like we have a double standard here. The left hand can do something and the right can not.

All of the athletes, and employees that interact with them, are being tested multiple times a week and are allowed to interact because the tests are coming back negative. Fans are not being tested.

Pretty simple.

All of the athletes, and employees that interact with them, are being tested multiple times a week and are allowed to interact because the tests are coming back negative. Fans are not being tested.

Pretty simple.

You say so simple but many legitimately can't wrap their heads around it. I think I've explained it one a week to a new person for the last 2 months.

Last edited:

Pretty simple.

Fans were in attendance at the league championship series and are also now in attendance at the World Series.

I don?t know if they?re being tested for the virus, probably just screened for a fever before entry.

There are some fans attending NFL and college football

Back