Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cubital Tunnel Syndrome

erg57

Anyone ever had this type of nerve compression in elbow? The signs of it are your entire pinky finger and the lengthwise half of ring finger closest to pinky as well as the palm and back of your hand in line with these fingers are numb, tingly, and sometimes painful 24/7. Some grip weakness may occur too.

Ive had it for a few years and Ive kept it at bay, but it's come back with a vengeance. If PT doesn't work I'll have to have surgery. Anyone ever had this surgery and care to share experience or found a way to beat this with conservative treatment?

Throwing it out there. thanks gang

Never even hear of it. Is it similar to tennis elbow? I had that for a while when I was younger and had a job painting new drywall for a contractor, took a long tome to go away.

Never even hear of it. Is it similar to tennis elbow? I had that for a while when I was younger and had a job painting new drywall for a contractor, took a long tome to go away.

It's not the same. It's more like carpal tunnel but a different nerve is affected. but yes, it takes a long time to fix and I hear that the surgery is extremely painful recovery if conservative treatment does not work

Back