Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cubs verses Indians 2016 World Series

Kipnis gets a hit now with 2 on and 2 out he brings Chapman with a 7-2 lead. Is this good managing or over managing ? It's the bottom of the 7th . I hate the move. Your up 5. You can't tell me a 103 win teams dosent have other guys with this type of lead.

Last edited:
And now he is limping.. what a dumb move by madden ..

Last edited:
Replay shows he was out. Chapman almost gaffed again by not getting over to First.

I hate the way Madden is managing . He has had had 2 innings with two runners on and no outs in which a sacrifice bunt plates him at least 1 extra run in a five run game . Even the top of the 8th with a leadoff walk and shitty Heyward up why not bunt him to try and get the runner in scoring postion. Just odd for him not to try and add on with small ball in my opinion. Must be who was up is all I can think. But extra runs means Chapman is sitting now.

What a scoop by Baez on the 643. Chapman saves some pitches.

Last edited:
Rizzo crushes a 2out pitch for a two run jack.

9-2 cubs

First three Homer game in ws play for the cubs in 59 ws games.

Last edited:
Chapman lets leadoff walk in a 9-2 game. Even though I am rooting for the cubs I sort of want the tribe to score 8 now this inning .

Cubs win game six 9-3 and ties series up 3-3. Man great throw by Heyward in the ninth.

38th game seven in world series baseball history coming up tomorrow.

Last edited:
Joe west is the worst umpire ever. That clown has no idea what a strike is.

He leads all of baseball with Home Runs in games where he was the Home Plate umpire over the last 3 years. That ought to tell you something.

He leads all of baseball with Home Runs in games where he was the Home Plate umpire over the last 3 years. That ought to tell you something.

before the game, I think Pete Rose said that West calls a "hitter's" game. He just has a small strike zone.

Quality start is such a bogus metric. Having a 4.50 ERA after six innings equates to 6.75 runs after nine. .75 runs earned an inning. Boston led the AL with 5.42 runs/game. League average ERA was 4.20.

West was missing strikes right down the middle. He was bad ..

Back