Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dave brandon resigning

tumblr_mkxnewxFa11qzfjkho1_400.gif

uofm alum that works on the other side of the floor just walked over and told me. I've never seen him so happy in the 2 years I've known him. No chance this gives Hoke another year though, right?

Everybody. Clap. Your Hands!!

CLAP CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP

I just texted out to a group and the response ranges from giddy to disbelief but all are HAPPY. I am just so happy. It's a bit sadistic but it's the way it is.

uofm alum that works on the other side of the floor just walked over and told me. I've never seen him so happy in the 2 years I've known him. No chance this gives Hoke another year though, right?

Probably not.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the big 3 has contacted Shlissel directly, and offered to come in and clean up the mess.

No way, but Hoke will be at the press conference announcement. He'll be the guy in the background clapping the whole time.

Comrades, this is wonderful news.

Time for a... communist party.

I hope our next AD is a real man of the people.

That's usually the way it works with a resignation.

They might still have arranged for some money to change hands in some way, but we'll see.

Golden ...er, Maize parachute for sure. There's some deal

All I want is a guy that actually cares about something other than money. Everything else should fall into place

Back