Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Denard: The Gift that Keeps On Giving

Whom is light copper kettles?

The rest of the original B1G ex-Wisconsin in no particular order would be the bright copper kettles and then the newbs ex-penn state and Nebraska would be the warm woolen mittens. The song ends way before it gets to being anally raped in prison but wisco, penn state and neb would be somewhere just above that.

The song ends way before it gets to being anally raped in prison but wisco, penn state and neb would be somewhere just above that.

You think?

Not even the first draft?

If you really believe that then you have no idea of the REAL Richard Rogers and Oscar Hammerstein.

God point - that may have been much higher on their list than it would be on the list of someone with different taste.

Last edited:
I don't think the list was prioritized... in fact everything on it is simply referred to as "a few of my favorite things," so it's a pretty poor reference.

I don't think the list was prioritized... in fact everything on it is simply referred to as "a few of my favorite things," so it's a pretty poor reference.

You just can't help yourself can you? You have a compulsive need to show everyone what an idiot you are. I'll say it again - you are one pathetic loser.

Last edited:
You just can't help yourself can you? You have a compulsive need to show everyone what an idiot you are. I'll say it again - you are one pathetic loser.

Why? I'm not the one making dumb lyrical references that only serve to confuse what I'm trying to say.

I'll consider myself "obsessed" when I start threads about MSU on the Michigan board. Presently, I am merely mildly provoked.

Why? I'm not the one making dumb lyrical references that only serve to confuse what I'm trying to say.

really, that confused you? Having favorites but taking it a step further and ranking them too much of a curve ball for you? I mean even if you missed the fact that i was reviving an old joke from a prior thread (probably goes back to the ESPN days) that Tinsel has referenced once or twice and clearly picked up on here, is it really that hard to get? I didn't think it was possible, but maybe you're even dumber than I thought.

Last edited:
I'll consider myself "obsessed" when I start threads about MSU on the Michigan board. Presently, I am merely mildly provoked.

As is your prerogative. Others may choose to call it an obsession. To each his own.

i was reviving an old joke from a prior thread (probably goes back to the ESPN days) that Tinsel has referenced once or twice...

Were you around back in the ESPN days?

I remember it starting fairly recently, when you and byco were having your first debate as to whether someone could be both a Spartan and a Wolverine fan, or not.

"Can one number both raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens as being amongst their favorite thing - no, one must choose..."

Maybe I should become obsessed. Might be fun. Admittedly I will watch MSU-Oregon: That's this season, right?

I just checked. it's week 2. I would definitely watch, but I'll be in South Bend. will probably get to see the 1st half @ our tailgate.

they're excited because they get a "tune-up" in the form of Jacksonville State week 1.

I just checked. it's week 2. I would definitely watch, but I'll be in South Bend. will probably get to see the 1st half @ our tailgate.

they're excited because they get a "tune-up" in the form of Jacksonville State week 1.

If you play a program with the term "State" preceded by any other term that is not an actual state, you should be disqualified from rankings and the playoff. Michigan included.

Were you around back in the ESPN days?

I remember it starting fairly recently, when you and byco were having your first debate as to whether someone could be both a Spartan and a Wolverine fan, or not.

"Can one number both raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens as being amongst their favorite thing - no, one must choose..."

I thought it was the tail end of the ESPN days, maybe it was early on here - hard to keep track of what was where. But it definitely was during an exchange with byco though so if he wasn't on ESPN, then it was definitely here.

Last edited:
If you play a program with the term "State" preceded by any other term that is not an actual state, you should be disqualified from rankings and the playoff. Michigan included.

So Wayne State and Grand Valley State should be automatically excluded?

EDIT : Oh, if you play a school with that type of name, not if you are a school with that type of name.

So M should be out then...

Last edited:
Maybe I should become obsessed. Might be fun. Admittedly I will watch MSU-Oregon: That's this season, right?

It is fun - being an obsessed Spartan fan I mean. And the game is this seaon but you would have to divide your loyalty as it is night game and conflicts with uofm at nd - how do you feel about brown paper packages tied up with strings?

Are usually actually watch the traditional Michigan State Notre Dame game, and I'm just noticing that they don't play this season. When did that happen?

Are usually actually watch the traditional Michigan State Notre Dame game, and I'm just noticing that they don't play this season. When did that happen?

I dont remember a year we havent played them, we need payback for that jobbing last year...

Back