Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Lions - Team Notes

I really hope everyone is safe and well. I usually stop by a couple times a day to catch up on the daily Lions news but haven’t seen anything posted in awhile.

Hope all is well

I'd be willing to post some links from the usual Lions sites if people need a break or dealing with health stuff

I want to thank 503 and LKP for their interest, concerns, and help offers.

I am sorry for not posting sooner regarding the Lions Team Notes and posting into the different threads since August 10. The 2 or 3 weeks leading up to my last post, I had been posting every 2 days, I have been just running out of time with everything else, since March I have been working 6 and 7 days at the retirement community 6 and 7 hours or more every day, at my age and in a month to be 73 I have had little or no time for much of anything outside of the Tigers and Lions Team Notes.
This was a pretty good run of 4 plus years, I just needed a break.
Fortunately my health is good for my age,
Just between the Tigers, Twitter with daily Musician's Birthdays, work, I needed to cut back.

If anyone wants to post Lions info here, Great, but I want to make it clear to Everyone that....
This thread is for Lions news, no sarcasm, no personal likes or dislikes about players, team or the Poster. It is for Lions news,
I will check the thread and remove any BS. What I did was post the same link in the thread(s) most suited, so there in another thread the posters can add their comments.

Thankyou to everyone who followed this thread and all I put into it since November 2015.
KC Ron

Last edited:
Back