Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Do you have any plans for summer 2024?

Shortie

2024 is flying by, we are just a day away from May and only one month away from being halfway through the year, it is crazy to sit back and realize just how fast things are going.

Due to how fast the year is flying by, many will choose to make plans now rather than leave it until the last minute for summer.

Do you have any plans for summer 2024?

Reactions: Cam
Can't say that I have any plans for the summer this year. If the circumstances were different, I may have had some plans but sadly they aren't so my summer will probbaly be spent in the air conditioning, trying to stay cool, as it usually is.

Reactions: Cam
I’m hoping to go kayaking a lot more frequently than we did last year. Have a better work schedule now, so hoping we can get out on the water once every week or two.

Honestly, I don't have much things to go on for now but working on completing my family's house comes on top of the list. I might probably get more beach 🏖 time this summer.

Back