Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dwayne Haskins RIP

Got run over by a dump truck crossing over a freeway.

That was quite an agility drill.

Just read he apparently ran out of gas.

Instead of using his cellphone to call or roadside service, he might have tried to flag down help and got hit by the dump truck in the process.

I keep trying to teach my son that everyone makes mistakes, but some mistakes you do not get the opportunity to correct or do differently the next time. Sometimes our mistakes have severe consequences.

Just read he apparently ran out of gas.

Instead of using his cellphone to call or roadside service, he might have tried to flag down help and got hit by the dump truck in the process.

I keep trying to teach my son that everyone makes mistakes, but some mistakes you do not get the opportunity to correct or do differently the next time. Sometimes our mistakes have severe consequences.

This is so true. We broke down on the highway recently and people just don?t realize how fast vehicles are going.

Looks like he was shit faced and on some drugs. 0.24 is hammered. No wonder he couldn't see the dump truck coming

It also looks like he had a girl in the car with him after a night of partying. I'm sure she was just a "friend"

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...gally-drunk-death-according-toxicology-report

Probably felt getting hit by a dump truck was better than spending more time with the girl he was with. More than likely would have gotten him a sexual harassment lawsuit.

Back