Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

embarrassing.

wolverine304

Clemson tigers.

We couldn't even move the ball on Vt. Hopefully denard or devin can learn to a complete a pass by next year. And borges stop sucking dick at calling plays.

I really dont think the 2 games are tied. VT was the class of the ACC all year they just didnt match up with Clemson for what ever reason, We won and regardless of how bad we played its a win.

Doesn't look like Clemson is coached very well on defense. I see no technique being used on the DLine. They recruit all these talented guys and they dont learn a damn thing. It's been this way for the last 20 years with them.

Give me an "embarrassing" last-game win over a like loss or even a "well-played" loss every time.

Yeah true I guess. But id give us about a 10% chance at beating bama next year unless denard or devin improve greatly. I really don't see it in denard.

I wish we'd use him like a percy harvin or tavon austin

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Yeah true I guess. But id give us about a 10% chance at beating bama next year unless denard or devin improve greatly. I really don't see it in denard.

His passing but improve greatly, because his running skill is becoming worthless against good teams. Denard is one diminutional, 9-28 makes you one diminutional. He had one good pass to hemmingway, and the other TD pass was luck. Love him, will support him as the QB. However UM could of been great this year had the QB been able to complete passes. Next year it will be a must or we are looking at a 7-8 win season.

Its so hard to hate denard. But I'm sick of tebowing every time he throws the ball.

Him and our team both will be better off with him playing rb/slot wr. He'll have a chance at the nfl.
Of course devin could be a bum. But he looks like he has better mechanics and better touch. Who knows though.

On some of the deep balls I can't help but think, could denard complete that pass with nobody else on the field? Its either short and turns into a jump ball. Or is 10yrds over and is picked or out of bounds.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Its so hard to hate denard. But I'm sick of tebowing every time he throws the ball.

Him and our team both will be better off with him playing rb/slot wr. He'll have a chance at the nfl.
Of course devin could be a bum. But he looks like he has better mechanics and better touch. Who knows though.

You need a QB who wont wilt under pressure. MSU has shown how to stop him and VT took our advice. They just like to crap themselves on offense. You got time to fix it.

On some of the deep balls I can't help but think, could denard complete that pass with nobody else on the field? Its either short and turns into a jump ball. Or is 10yrds over and is picked or out of bounds.

Maize&Cheese304 said:

If Gardiner wins the starting QB job, fine. But it shouldn't be given to him by default.

Damn! 70-33? That's crazy. I knew it was going to be bad, I went to bed when WVU was up 55-20.

lostleader said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:

His passing but improve greatly, because his running skill is becoming worthless against good teams. Denard is one diminutional, 9-28 makes you one diminutional. He had one good pass to hemmingway, and the other TD pass was luck. Love him, will support him as the QB. However UM could of been great this year had the QB been able to complete passes. Next year it will be a must or we are looking at a 7-8 win season.

Have you been drinking?

bamf16 said:
lostleader said:

Have you been drinking?

No, save this and if I am wrong Ill admit to it.

I hope Robinson improves his throwing mechanics. But playing like he did in the Sugar bowl will result in a 7-8 win total. I know that its not all on him. Borges needs to call better plays, but that 25 yard jump ball shit is only gonna work for so long.

You guys are really shitty fans, he had 2 bad games this year. Nobody ever said he was going to be the greatest passer in the world but for fuck's sake we just won 11 games and you guys are freaking out. Jesus, how about you can have the John Navarre days back and I'll stick with Denard, how does that sound? We had no running game whatsoever and the VT defense played by far it's best game of the year and we still won the game.

Oh and I don't care how many "dimuntions" Denard has, he puts us in the best spot to win the game.

smitdog67 said:
You guys are really shitty fans, he had 2 bad games this year. Nobody ever said he was going to be the greatest passer in the world but for fuck's sake we just won 11 games and you guys are freaking out. Jesus, how about you can have the John Navarre days back and I'll stick with Denard, how does that sound? We had no running game whatsoever and the VT defense played by far it's best game of the year and we still won the game.

Oh and I don't care how many "dimuntions" Denard has, he puts us in the best spot to win the game.

I got two people on this thread slagging DR. So put that Wagner Power Sprayer back in the box.

smitdog67 said:

I didn't say anything bad about Denard. I think the kid has grown a lot, he just has to stop letting the pressure of the big games get to him.

And NO to Navarre. I HATED HIM!

Back