Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fallout 76

sggatecl

Detroit City FC
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Played some in the BETA and have been playing each night since release. Having lots of fun, even playing solo. Game is clearly meant for co-op but it's not necessary it seems.

Lots of room for improvement, seems like they're trying to find a sweet spot between people that enjoy single player and people who like to PVP and/or play in groups. Quite the gamble on Bethesda's part. I hope it works out.

Given all the bad PR related to Fallout 76, how you feeling about the game a few months in?

Given all the bad PR related to Fallout 76, how you feeling about the game a few months in?

The vast majority of bad PR was unrelated to actual game play so it didn't effect me at all. I stopped playing after about 2 months because I cleared the content and was doing nothing but farming items.

There have been some recent content additions, I will probably play again in the near future. I don't regret the purchase.

You still enjoying it?

Still hearing shit all these months later.

The game just doesn't have enough content. I go back to it, play it for maybe 2 weeks or so, and then I have to take a break because there isn't much to do. It's not bad, I really enjoy it when I play it. It just feels empty after a while.

When it comes to the game which have most bugs I've played since I started playing video games, it's definitely going to be Fallout 76. It was the last time I played any Fallout game again.

I remember when Fallout 76 was released, everyone was super hype about it and it was one of the most talked about games at the time.

I believe now there is not a lot of content coming out for it now and many have moved away from the game.

I haven't played Fallout 76 for a couple years but I know that they just released a new Atlantic City DLC in December and according to Steam still average about 6,000 players a day.

Imagine the numbers if they had built a better game.

Back