Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Final Big Ten East Power Rankings

Michigan fans are trying to compare their bowl performance to MSU because they're so desperate for some kind of victory over us. You haven't done this but rumsey, Bob, zyt, champ, and others are playing this game. They're still scarred from the UM MSU game and they can't stop thinking about it.

Nah, they aren't scarred. They're just baiting you and it's working.

If you really think those guys are fully over the loss and able to use it in that type of manner I don't know what to tell you. Bob has been so consistently bitter about that game that it warms my heart, it's like a 1yr subscription to the jelly of the month club.

Oh my gosh! This guy has been on the Michigan board nearly continuously being slapped around by one or another of us since Friday evening. He is clearly obsessed with Michigan and what Michigan fans think. Baiting him was fun for a short while, but I started to feel bad about it pretty quickly. Either he is obsessed or he feels so guilty about MSU's performance in the Bama game, or lack of performance, that he feels that he needs to be punished for it so he comes over to this board. He needs help.

Oh my gosh! This guy has been on the Michigan board nearly continuously being slapped around by one or another of us since Friday evening. He is clearly obsessed with Michigan and what Michigan fans think. Baiting him was fun for a short while, but I started to feel bad about it pretty quickly. Either he is obsessed or he feels so guilty about MSU's performance in the Bama game, or lack of performance, that he feels that he needs to be punished for it so he comes over to this board. He needs help.
Come on rumsey, you're the one who was dumb enough to think UM had a chance to pass us in the rankings. You can backtrack and say you were baiting to save face.

It's quite hypocritical to engage in a discussion that goes on for a few days and then point the finger at the other person for doing the same thing. Either engage or don't, if you don't want it to continue then don't respond.

Come on rumsey, you're the one who was dumb enough to think UM had a chance to pass us in the rankings. You can backtrack and say you were baiting to save face.

It's quite hypocritical to engage in a discussion that goes on for a few days and then point the finger at the other person for doing the same thing. Either engage or don't, if you don't want it to continue then don't respond.

He Sbee I lost a bet to my wife. I never troll your board like you do and every MSU fan I have talked but you thinks that fumble punt was a gift.

Hey Dingle-berry. I hate all Michigan losses. But at least I am not obsessed with MSU like you are with Michigan. Your nothing but a troll always have been always will.. Man you are so easy to piss off you so obsessed with how Michigan does.. LOL..

PS... At least we showed up in the bowl game unlike you poorly prepared team..

Last edited:
He Sbee I lost a bet to my wife. I never troll your board like you do and every MSU fan I have talked but you thinks that fumble punt was a gift.

Hey Dingle-berry. I hate all Michigan losses. But at least I am not obsessed with MSU like you are with Michigan. Your nothing but a troll always have been always will.. Man you are so easy to piss off you so obsessed with how Michigan does.. LOL..

PS... At least we showed up in the bowl game unlike you poorly prepared team..
Whatever helps you sleep at night bob, you don't post on the msu board, good for you. Just fyi, there are never michigan related threads on that board but there is a ton of MSU discussion here.

The fumble was a gift bob, Morrissey and miller being unblocked was a gift from your coach. Every team gets some good breaks and bad breaks in a season, we had more bad than good. You're the one still going on and on about how lucky MSU was, just accept the loss and move on.

Whatever helps you sleep at night bob, you don't post on the msu board, good for you. Just fyi, there are never michigan related threads on that board but there is a ton of MSU discussion here.

The fumble was a gift bob, Morrissey and miller being unblocked was a gift from your coach. Every team gets some good breaks and bad breaks in a season, we had more bad than good. You're the one still going on and on about how lucky MSU was, just accept the loss and move on.

OK whatever troll...

Denial (you)
anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

MSU fails to show up on the biggest stage. LOL

Just accept it and move on..LOL
anger.................Sbee
Bargaining
Depression .........Sbee
Acceptance

Alabama 38 MSU 0 Final LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
ZERO points verses Alabama was really embarrassing.

What is really more embarrassing is MSU trolls on a Michigan board after their team was crushed.

Last edited:

Both games on the road down several key starters. Yeah, that's why we have the East Division trophy and the Big Ten Championship trophies. 37-15 in 1st downs vs OSU and UM, 680-362 in total yards.

That was the best chance Harbaugh will ever have to beat MSU.

MSU fails to show up on the biggest stage. LOL

Just accept it and move on..LOL
anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance
I've accepted it, we lost to a better team. I do find some amusement in your vicarious victory through Bama. You're so desperate to have some kind of victory over msu.

Bama did what you only wish your team could do.

I've accepted it, we lost to a better team. I do find some amusement in your vicarious victory through Bama. You're so desperate to have some kind of victory over msu.

Bama did what you only wish your team could do.

What are you talking about ?

I wanted my wife to be happy and was hoping MSU would play good..
You have to be one of the dumbest posters on here not to know that..

But now that it happened it sure is fun to make of MSU trolls who come over to the
Michigan board to get pummeled repeatedly....

Both games on the road down several key starters. Yeah, that's why we have the East Division trophy and the Big Ten Championship trophies. 37-15 in 1st downs vs OSU and UM, 680-362 in total yards.

I don't know about the best chance michigan had, they will have good teams. We're not going anywhere but they should be better going forward.

He might not ever be favored by 7 again though so maybe you have a point. They might not play us down 6 starters after 7 games. In that respect maybe you're right

Last edited:

LMAO with Hokes kids... Good luck with that Snickers Boy !

You still salty on the No show on New years eve!!!!

What are you talking about ?

I wanted my wife to be happy and was hoping MSU would play good..
You have to be one of the dumbest posters on here not to know that..

But now that it happened it sure is fun to make of MSU trolls who come over to the
Michigan board to get pummeled repeatedly....
I'm on this board addressing the pathetic chest thumping about Bama beating MSU.

I'm on this board addressing the pathetic chest thumping about Bama beating MSU.

You guys are so funny. You guys just can't take it.
It really is embarssing because I seemed to remember all the Sparty fans laughing their asses off as they should when Michigan was pummeled in their last few bowl games.. (Miss St) (Kansas ST) ect..

Just accept it Sparty nation.. Jimmy H. is going to make mincemeat the next 7-10 years of Mark and MSU..

Just walk into the light Sparty nation.. The 1970's and 80's are coming back LOL..

Taking my beautiful Spartan wife out to dinner and a movie..

It is so funny how you guys can't take it. I know how nervous Spartan nation is now of Harbaugh.
man is it real..

Last edited:
Nice artcle for State fans.. I suggest posting it at the top of your board But as you know I would never do such a thing like trolls like Johnny snickers, and Sbee

Michigan State's Embarrassing Loss to Alabama Crushing Blow to Big Ten.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...sing-loss-to-alabama-crushing-blow-to-big-ten
Michigan state beats Michigan
Alabama beats michigan state
Michigan talks shit

Beat us and you can talk, win the Big Ten and you can talk, when you end up with the 4th best bowl slot you might want to shut the fuck up.

I honestly think OSU and UM could have represented the Big10 better than MSU in that game. That said, you have to win the football games to get that right. Michigan blew it against MSU. OSU didn't turn up in the MSU game. That's what happens.

Back