Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: KC vs DETROIT

He was out by a mile. No need to run. Oh wait,,,,we got speed now and want to be aggressive on the base paths.

Last edited:
He was out by a mile. No need to run. Oh wait,,,,we got speed now and want to be aggressive on the base paths.

No more station to station...because we'll have nobody on base any more.

Even if the Tigers lose, I hope they show the replay on FSD tonight...instead of the Pistons-Bucks game, which shouldn't even be televised.

running into outs, failing to score with a runner in score position and no outs. a 3 pitch inning for the offense. JV having a bad inning walking guys that are darn near impossible to walk. Did you notice that bad inning came right after the 3 pitch inning from the offense? LOL yuuuuuup! the more things change the more they stay the same.

Last edited:
AJ took bad route, Hunter error, Davis didn't hurry, SS error, Nick C couldn't get to the easy fly ball, Nick C thrown out by 6 steps..

Is that all..

Last edited:
With Gordon in LF, silly play. He should know that Gordon can throw.
Gotcha, Im only able to follow the game via gamecast, so I couldnt tell if he tried to push it and got thrown out by a great throw or if he just F'd up..appears to be the latter...

tbone, I can hook you up with a stream via pm if you want

Back