Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Cowboys @ Lions Thread

It is tough to cover for 10 seconds while your pass rush does nothing.

Its tough to rush the passer when you have 4 320 lb fat asses on the dline.

Ummm...why are we going for 2? our moron coaches solidify our loss. nice job.

Well that was stupid. Now they have to get two next time just so they can tie. Wtf

I don't get why all of these teams keep going for 2. Now you make it harder to just tie it up.

Sitting here in Ford Field. Any rationale whatsoever why Patricia went for 2? I tried calling timeout, but the back judge wasn't having it.

Maybe they thought oh shit. We might win this. So went for two to solidify the loss

There's not one justifiable reason to go for 2 there when you are down 14 points. None. The announcers (watching Sunday NFL ticket) were making it sound like this is something teams have been doing as of late but I haven't seen it yet.

Sitting here in Ford Field. Any rationale whatsoever why Patricia went for 2? I tried calling timeout, but the back judge wasn't having it.

Maybe Prater got drunk on the sidelines so they sent out the 2 point team? I got nothin' else.

Back