Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Detroit @ Cleveland; April 14, 2017

tweet to @BradAusmus07 "You are such an asshole, Cuevas brought up for long relief?? so that's why he is pitching the 9th inning, You are a flip flop".

Ok, time to pull this clown. I'm tired of the "let him play through it" philosophy that Brad employs. He's paid to do a job and isn't doing it. Put someone else in and to fuck with his feelings!!!

Did Jimenez even pitch when he was up ? Been so busy with my sister in the hospital than I have not been able to watch much.

Awesome that the closer has to come in for a not traditional finish because we sent a talented pitcher down for no goddamn reason!!!

Not sure you can survive with a fastball at 89 these days , sorry buddy wish ya well but the bigs might not be for you lol .

Did Jimenez even pitch when he was up ? Been so busy with my sister in the hospital than I have not been able to watch much.

Clean 1-2-3 inning with a K yesterday. Looked great

Sorry to hear about your sis. Hope she's ok

So frustrating that this pen is so bad and yet what did Avila do in the off season to help it? Because I do not see anything different from last season .

Back