Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 105: White Sux @ Tigers, July 31st 2014

Funny how Jackson was an overrated/fluke player, now that he's traded people are whining.

typical.

Who play's centerfield is all we are asking... No one is whining at all... We are discussing the trade and wondering about our hitting which is good but really up and down.... Jackson has been hot for over a month... Our outfield defense just took a hit and so did our offense... We all wanted Price and understand we have to give up a bunch but these are the question's everyone is asking...

Davis. dirks, Kelly, hunter, Jd... Not sure I like any of those guys in CF..

Last edited:
Castellanos walks on a full count, 1 on

Avila half swings on a 3-2 slider for a K, 1 on, 1 out

Suarez watches strike 3 go by, debatable, 1 on, 2 out

Davis up, 2-2 pitch wild, Castellanos to 2nd

Davis swings and misses on a 3-2 fastball, 3 out

Sux up 7-4 after 8

Yup. I know.

Yup, you were the one that called Jackson a fluke in the offseason and generally had negative things to say about him, now that he's traded he's all of a sudden a big loss.

keep putting the negative spin over every move the Tigers make.

Jackson could have made that catch all the way from CF. His glove will be missed out there.

Beckham hits a deep fly to center, Davis runs back for the catch, 1 out

Flowers hits a deep fly down the RF line, Hunter over for the catch, 2 out

Sierra hits a deep line drive to right, goes off the base of the wall, Sierra to 2nd, 2 out

Garcia grounds it to short, Suarez to Cabrera, 3 out

Sux up 7-4 after 8.5

I won't be able to cover the last half inning of this clown show.

I'm out

Yup defense and offense got worse but all our starters need to do is start pitching complete games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He seems upset today, Tigers are about to drop the series to the suxs so can't say i'm happy today either.

Pretty obvious you are the one that is ruined by ME, if anything.

pointing out stupid comments posters make = stirring shit up. rofl.

you've been butt-devastated over me calling out your stupidity for months.

Yup, you were the one that called Jackson a fluke in the offseason and generally had negative things to say about him, now that he's traded he's all of a sudden a big loss.

keep putting the negative spin over every move the Tigers make.

You are taking everything out of context. Why not present your side for a change rather than attacking everyone.

Jackson is what he is. An average CF. But who have we replaced him with? Who was the best option to leadoff for this team? I might not have been high on him, but that is all.

And by your stance, you are saying that Jackson's 2012 season wasn't a fluke. OK then.

Back