Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 11: Packers @ Lions *Thanksgiving* Thread

94% chance to win the division now with the Bears win. But Lions have lots of things to fix to be able to do anything in the playoffs or even just really win the 3 games needed in the final 6.

Just beat the Saints and all will be fine. A 3 game lead in the division with only 5 to play is a perfect spot. The Lions have done well to avoid any type of losing streak this season too. After every loss they've responded with a win thus far. I expect that to continue and the team to play much better in New Orleans.

Maybe the short week and being overconfident is why they got punched in the mouth so badly on Thanksgiving? Who knows, but that didn't look like the same team out there especially the offensive line.

Reactions: 503
Just beat the Saints and all will be fine. A 3 game lead in the division with only 5 to play is a perfect spot. The Lions have done well to avoid any type of losing streak this season too. After every loss they've responded with a win thus far. I expect that to continue and the team to play much better in New Orleans.

Maybe the short week and being overconfident is why they got punched in the mouth so badly on Thanksgiving? Who knows, but that didn't look like the same team out there especially the offensive line.

Lions oline rebounds
Lions have to find a pass rush
Cant turn it over 3 times
Superdome is not an easy place
Olave, Kamara is enough for them. Some deep threats too

Olave probably won't play (concussion) & Latimore on injured reserve

Right now the Lions favored by 4. That's a lock. The Saints suck!

Olave probably won't play (concussion) & Latimore on injured reserve

Right now the Lions favored by 4. That's a lock. The Saints suck!

Big break for sure if Olave and Thomas/Lattimore IR too.

Lions better execute. Road game, NFC game. I am sure they will be fired up after what happened on Thanksgiving too

PFF Grades this week

(excluding low number of snaps)

Top 5 Overall
Montgomery 90.8
Sewell 89.4
Raymond 84.1
Paschal 78.3
Campbell 74.4

Bottom 5 Overall
Awosika 30.8
Bohanna 36.8
Jacobs 40.1
Glasgow 41.8
Thor 47.6

Other notables
Ragnow 74
Hutch 71.7
Barnes 70.8
Cominsky 68.5
Amon-Ra 68.3
Branch 67.9
McNeill 67.9
Jamo 67
Decker 66
Gibbs 60.6
LaPorta 55.9
Sutton 55.4
Goff 52.7
Sorsdal 48.2

I think Thor hurt his wrist. So it'll be Campbell and Barnes in the 40s this week.

Campbell had a 74 on Thursday. He is going to need to step up especially in coverage

Saints have some injuries but never like playing in the Super Dome

Campbell had a 74 on Thursday. He is going to need to step up especially in coverage

Saints have some injuries but never like playing in the Super Dome

My guess is he will have a very difficult time if he is put one on one with Kamara.

My guess is he will have a very difficult time if he is put one on one with Kamara.

Most LB do. Hopefully communication can keep that from happening. I would hope Glen would not allow that?..making Campbell the coverage LB on Kamara and only allowing Barnes to play man if Williams is in the game.

Back