Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #116 Tigers @ Pirates Aug 11th

Royals acquire josh Willingham from the twins

Hey we got the pitcher out! Barley

Justin Verlander left the game tonight due to right shoulder soreness. Further evaluated Tuesday.

Yeah soreness ;-/ aka getting torched in the first inning but ok enough to still bat

Last edited:
Would you guys believe me if I told you the tigers were going to win this yet tonight?

That was Korls first major league at bat, battled harder than most in the order

1 run in the last 20 innings now yea tigers

Kansas City up 2-0 already

McCoy and hardy both pitched 3 scoreless yesterday and get sent down?

Ausmus explained that in the pregame show. They used up so much bullpen yesterday that they optioned people they had available that weren't going to be available to pitch tonight. They added 3 fresh bp arms today.

Ausmus explained that in the pregame show. They used up so much bullpen yesterday that they optioned people they had available that weren't going to be available to pitch tonight. They added 3 fresh bp arms today.

and they are using them.

Yes young bull pen guys can't possibly pitch two days in a row I get that

Back