Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #116 Tigers @ Pirates Aug 11th

Clubhouse just now opening must of had a bitch session maybe, prolly won't help tough ray pitching tomorrow yippy...hope the offense scores 20

Last edited:
Brad fumbling over himself trying to explain why justin still batted

I know...LOL.. I'm just to slow... Was reading snark on the other thread...

Last edited:
Here is what prolly happened, brad was wanting to take justin out and pinch hit for him justin basically said fy brad grabbed a bat and wouldn't let anyone stop him, afterwords realized that may have not been the right course of action and just packed it in, tossed the helmet into the bat rack and proceed to exit stage left

Brad is not in control guys, the players are jmo

Last edited:
Tigers did score 6 runs tonight..... Too bad the starting pitching was a no show...

Wow porcello,can't pitch weds becuase he pitched 2 innings Sunday? Buck farmer from doulbe aa to spot start weds phssst wow guys I'm sorry but this is over, they are done

That's all

Wow porcello,can't pitch weds becuase he pitched 2 innings Sunday? Buck farmer from doulbe aa to spot start weds phssst wow guys I'm sorry but this is over, they are done

That's all

never give up!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe he is better then Sonny Gray....

I know it looks bad but maybe the Tigers will sack up,and shut up and stat playing some better ball... I have to think KC will not stay this hot...(hopefully).

Its not like we are 10 games out with 46 to go...But it is looking bleak with all of our injuries..

DOUG Fister is 11-3 with a 2.49 ERA with the Washington Nationals this year.

damn that hurts...

It hurts because we got shit back. Fister being on the team likely makes no difference to the current roster except that we dont have Price, who i am now extremely grateful we have given the injuries to sanchez and JV.

At any rate, with a 3.72 FIP, I highly doubt Fister's ERA would be nearly that low with the Tigers' defense still pitching behind him. Or that many wins with the offense doing what it is right now.

Last edited:
It hurts because we got shit back. Fister being on the team likely makes no difference to the current roster except that we dont have Price, who i am now extremely grateful we have given the injuries to sanchez and JV.

At any rate, with a 3.72 FIP, I highly doubt Fister's ERA would be nearly that low with the Tigers' defense still pitching behind him. Or that many wins with the offense doing what it is right now.

This is true..

Back