Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 123 Tigers @ Tampa Bay August 19th

Just ridicules that Brad does not have a LHB in the one or two hole..

I am still trying to determine what water bucket Carrera is guarding.

I Kinsler 2B
T Hunter RF
M Cabrera 1B
V Martinez DH
J Martinez LF
N Castellanos 3b
A Avila C
A Romine
R Davis CF

P Max.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D Jennings CF
B Zobrist 2B
M Joyce LF
E Longoria 3B
J Loney 1B
Y Escobar SS
V Belnome DH
C Casali C
K Kiermaier RF

P Archer

I am still trying to determine what water bucket Carrera is guarding.

OBp .314
obp .307

leadoff and number 2 hitters..

Nice work DD with your 162 million dollar payroll :/

You just cant give that pitch to a power hitting lefty with a weak hitter on deck...

Last edited:
There was a damn RHB in the on deck batters box... Loney should not have gotten a anything close to hit....

We just really have a stupid team..

Last edited:
Lets see there slow of foot Avila, Much needed 4 spot Martinez, Can't hit Romine, Rookie Carrera, and Donnie baseball. Pick one please.

Notice I blamed DD... His bench is beyond awful...

Like Dirks was the answer...................................DD.. LOL

But why not use Carrera for a 10 game stretch batting first and see if he an get on base instead of
batting him second or ninth.. Cause we sure Know IK and Hunter are not the answer
at the top verses RHP.....

Last edited:
Joyce keeps taking from the Tigers :/

Last edited:
Fucking unbelievable this clown show..

Davis can even pick up a easy fly-out in center...

Last edited:
Great fielding. 4-0 or 5-0 and it's game over. Season is slipping away fast.

I give us a 20% chance to win the central and a 40% chance to even make the wild card. Epic collapse.

Sure could use Peralta's bat back in this lineup. This emphasis on improved defense was an epic fail. Hitting wins out in the end and we have nobody that can drive in runs outside of 3-4 spots

Back