Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 13: Lions @ Bears Thread

I hope the Lions get punched in the fucking mouth today, bad enough that Glen is out the door

This will probably be the drive that Glenn finally brings pressure and we get burned

Decker gets run over. Sack.
Punt.

Looks like another game where we get down by 17 before we figure things out?..if we do. Chicago will do nothing different and we?ll play like we?ve never seen it before.

I'm over all excuses people make for Hutch. He hasn't been doubled yet today and is going 1 on 1 with a shitty RT and can't get near the qb or set the edge. I don't give a shit what his pff grade is anymore. He's been trash just like the rest of this unit.

Back