Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 138: Tigers @ Cleveland Sep 2nd

I don't think the Tigers are a well-oiled machine. They are more like a team that has a disaster about once every 2 days. They are 44-42 since May 30th. On May 30th, Tigers were 31-20, 11 games above .500. Since May 30th, they are 2 games above .500.

Tonight is just a prime example of just how poorly balanced this line-up is.
We need a lefty handed stick badly....

Man poor Alex has a the gravitational pull of a Black hole when it comes to
baseballs..

Alex takes a 94 mph fb right square in the mask tko'd holaday coming into catch

Al walks the #9 hitter bases loaded two outs hardy coming in for Bourn

Avila just can't catch, the ball that KOed him was barely tipped and changed direct about an inch, he never ha this mitt in position to catch the ball.

Avila just can't catch, the ball that KOed him was barely tipped and changed direct about an inch, he never ha this mitt in position to catch the ball.

Seriously??? That was a rocket foul tip. What were you watching?

Honestly, the way this team plays ball, I find myself almost rooting for them to lose sometimes, because they do bit deserve to win.

You can always count of victor to focus..wish we had at least 1 or two more that could focus in like that

Tigers plate approach except for victor

See ball...swing!

Now would be a good time for your first home run this year holaday

Back