Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 138: Tigers @ Cleveland Sep 2nd

J.D. Martinez hits the first ninth inning go ahead home run of his career.

"Late & Close" situations coming in, JD was hitting .275 with 5 HRs, 10 RBI.
Within 1 run, hitting .299 with 8 HRs, 13-2Bs, 22 RBI.

7 games at Progressive Field this season, J.D. Martinez is hitting .464 (13x28) with five home runs and 13 RBI.

Kyle Lobstein is 1 of 3 Tiger pitchers since 1914 to K 10-or-more in 1 of his first 3 career appearances.

The other 2 to K 10-or-more in 1 of their first 3 career appearances are Jack Morris (7/31/77 at TEX) and Denny McLain (9/29/63 at BAL).

Nathan is all wrong in the head, he simply panics against good hitters in clutch ABs.

Great win tonight!

Thank you Dave Clark for bringing in JD Martinez to the club!

Tigers snatch 4 - 2 Win from the jaws of defeat
0 for 500 with risp
#Miggy
JD Martinez with a 3 run Bomb
Lobstein 10 K's
TigersVictoryCigar

Good to see the young kid and bullpen keep it close until the offense finally came through. Great win!!

Tonight's attendance in Cleveland

And half of them were prolly tiger fans

Last edited:
What, so I'm not allowed to vent during the game that theyre playing like shit? Fuck off.
I never said you weren't allowed to vent did I?

Also, I think it's complete bullshit that I was banned last month for less than this post. Yet I see a handful of posters who get away with it daily.

I never said you weren't allowed to vent did I?

Why else comment on it?

My patience level with you is nil. Dont keep trying to fuck with me, because I'm not going to tolerate it anymore.

Also, I think it's complete bullshit that I was banned last month for less than this post. Yet I see a handful of posters who get away with it daily.
You got banned because you start shit, or at least thats what I have to assume. Prime example? How you started this. Here's a tip: dont start shit. The only purpose of your first post to me in this thread was to troll/start shit. Dont keep doing shit like that and you likely wont get banned again.

Last edited:
Why else comment on it?

My patience level with you is nil. Dont keep trying to fuck with me, because I'm not going to tolerate it anymore.

You got banned because you start shit, or at least thats what I have to assume. Prime example? How you started this. Here's a tip: dont start shit. The only purpose of your first post to me in this thread was to troll/start shit. Dont keep doing shit like that and you likely wont get banned again.

My original post wasn't shitty to you. How was I starting shit?

Avila reportedly feels fine was woozy at the time brad didn't like the way he was answering questions at the time so he as pulled, but passed concussion test afterwards they'll check again in the morning

Back