Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 145 Tigers vs. Royals September 9th, 2014

Focus on the hitter please his run doesn't win it for them, or just pick him off and serve me up some tasty crow that'll work!

1 more

Last edited:
LOL thanks for the free out dipshit.

Joe made me go to the hospital again..

Then doc said he got out of it....

and I went home....

Nathan's last 5 appearances including tonight....3 hits, 0 runs, 0 walks, 3 k's.

Nathan still terrible, but finding ways to get it done anyways.

Sweep these motherfuckers tomorrow.

Thanks for the birthday present Tigers! Time to take over this division.

:clap:

Last edited:
Nice interview with Nathan. You could tell he was pretty emotional when it came to the fans and what this series means. Would love to see him be lights out the rest if the year.

And remember the Royals are down 4-2 to the Indians in that suspended game that need to be competed yet...With their last at bats coming up..

And remember the Royals are down 4-2 to the Indians in that suspended game that need to be competed yet...With their last at bats coming up..

I completely forgot about that...good call.

I still really hope they win tomorrow. Gaining 3 games is soooo much better than gaining 1 (redundant I know, but damn).

I completely forgot about that...good call.

I still really hope they win tomorrow. Gaining 3 games is soooo much better than gaining 1 (redundant I know, but damn).

Yup tomorrow is huge....

But Rick verses Shields .... I think we do well verses him but so did the Yankees and he crushed them last
week...

Last edited:
Yup tomorrow is huge....

But Rick verses Shields .... I think we do well verses him but so did the Yankees and he crushed them last
week...

I think there is almost 0% chance they play this game tonight. Severe thunderstorms in the area this afternoon through the night. It wouldn't surprise me if they postpone it prior to game time.

Back