Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 149 Tigers vs. indians September 14

Looking good here, royals down 8-4 in the 8th, tigers up 5-3 in the 8th fixing to go up 1.5 / 3 outs from 2..CC LEE lol, just a bit inside

Hopefully we take care of business in Minny. I'd love to have a couple game lead when we go to KC next weekend.

These game threads have become really negative this year. We've been winning a lot of games lately guys.

It's a product of a close pennant race more than anything. Regardless of how well the Tigers have been playing, they have to continue it. No room for error.

J.D.V Martinez.. our two man MVP this year. It should be handed out that way, too. Give each half the trophy.

It's a product of a close pennant race more than anything. Regardless of how well the Tigers have been playing, they have to continue it. No room for error.
Agree somewhat, but we've had close races a lot lately. Just seems it's been really bad all year and I think it's driven away some good posters. We've always had high post counts in most game threads since I've been here and this year it's much slower.

Need a do really bad.... looks like Joe will need to get lucky again.

I gave warning in last nights game thread about todays f'n bloat ump jerry layne calling balls and strikes.

Gotime,
As for the game threads, I kind of feel most of us are so frustrated with the year the Tigers have had collectively on offense, defense, the bullpen, and singularly with players from the very top of the chain to the 25th man, that with all the one after the other posts of some with the frustration, it has had that kind of effect for some to just stay away or lurk off and on. Can't say as I blame anyone if this be the case.......and here we are in another 9th inning and Nathan is struggling, even with some second half splits that are good; who is obviously not the same pitcher that dominated the Tigers as a twin and ranger.

Fans are tired of coming up short. We want a championship so badly we can taste it. We are less tolerant to failure and team flaws than we have been in the past.

Nathan is just a $10MM version of Todd Jones. Both get the job done mostly, but it's never easy, and when they blow it, they reeeaaalllyyy blow it.

Fans are tired of coming up short. We want a championship so badly we can taste it. We are less tolerant to failure and team flaws than we have been in the past.

This

Was trying to figure out how to something much the same, the pain runs deep

Back