Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 151 Tigers @ Twinks September 16, 2014

When you have a garbage closer, you deserve to lose important games like this in September. Nathan just hasn't gotten it done all year.

Now Brad Ausmus will say Nathan is till his closer and that he threw well tonight but nothing went his way... just watch. This team is run by fucking morons.

I sure wish we had a buyout clause on the Nathan contract. What a waste.

This is the kind of game that makes you want to start breaking shit, fuck.

Nathan wastes another solid Porcello performance and a dramatic 9th inning 3 run shot.

Now Brad Ausmus will say Nathan is till his closer and that he threw well tonight but nothing went his way... just watch. This team is run by fucking morons.

I'd rather not watch, don't like to watch the post game after loses, got some taped stuff to catch up on let us know what he says

Fuck you Nathan. We should till be talking about how JD won us the game with a clutch bomb, but instead you had to make it all about you again.

i-hate.gif

And without the OCD hat touching and shit-eating grin all the time too.

lol...my wife really doesn't watch the games with me very often but when she watches him pitch she always asks what his problem is. She isn't talking about how he sucks...she is talking about how he blows out his mouth and his face shakes before every pitch. Thanks to her I notice it now!

Joe Nathan...he will forever be known as a Tiger killer!

Back