Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 152 Tigers @ Twinks Sept. 17, 2014

What a piece of shit fucking team. Fuck all of you little bitches. Especially Price and Nathan. What the fuck good is a reputation anymore.

I'd say winning 7 of our last 9 would be playing like it's October.

Sometimes it has more to do with how you win/play rather than just the overall w/l record in a set period.

Lately we been pretty flat with a few huge clutch hits bailing us out.

As far as this game, I just don't know. Price seems like a different guy than who was in TB, and we should have done more vs. their SP as well.

:shrug:

This is so fucking pathetic.

below .500 vs. this POS 90+ loss team.

We all knew it was a matter of time before we gagged this lead away. Since blowing last night and all the shut on the radio about price and sale and how we would have 2.5 Game lead going into kc.. duck duck duck.

Sometimes it has more to do with how you win/play rather than just the overall w/l record in a set period.

Lately we been pretty flat with a few huge clutch hits bailing us out.

As far as this game, I just don't know. Price seems like a different guy than who was in TB, and we should have done more vs. their SP as well.

:shrug:

Price is flat out choking. Dude apparently can't handle the pressure.. his playoff numbers are horrible, too.

Tigers' "Three Cy Young" rotation core of Scherzer, Verlander, Price in September:
10 GS, 4.24 ERA, .277 BAA, 1.368 Whip.

Alright, that's it for me. I'll check back next week to see how badly they blew the central. Not worth watching them piss it away again.

Kinsler has had 5 batted balls in the past 3 games that haven't gotten past the pitcher... locked in.

Tori you idiot. Know the outs... they were giving yo that run you stupid shit. God we are stupid.

Last edited:
That was fuckign inexcusable right there Torri, this game is fukcingo over..fking bullshit tigers losing a series to a last place fking team in sep! Krtgtrbbwnytbfec

Back