Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 154 Tigers @ Royals Sept. 20, 2014

Max is done!
You really think they're gonna bring one of the gas can boys in with a guy on base in this game?

He looks fine to me.

Besides, I think he'd punch Brad in his face if he tried to pull him. He already acted pissed about the called pitch out earlier.

You really think they're gonna bring one of the gas can boys in with a guy on base in this game?

He looks fine to me.

Besides, I think he'd punch Brad in his face if he tried to pull him. He already acted pissed about the called pitch out earlier.

He got stronger as the inning went.

Max at 115 pitches?
ESPN shows 113. I'm not sure Max is gonna give Brad the option to take him out. This is FAR too big of a game to let the bullpen blow it

Edit: Max just tapped out. Great game though!

Last edited:
V-Mart 2 strike count hits .330 rest o the league .152! 31 HR's 40 K's is in the company of HOFer's

Last edited:
This is a down year for RBI leaders, we might not see 1 player reach 120 RBI's this season.

If Joba fucks this up they should hold him down on the mound and run over his beard with a mower!

Chamberlain really needs a positive outing, opponents are batting .289 since the break, as opposed to the .226 before the break.

What the hell did we trade for Soria for if he's going to rot in the bullpen? I bet Nathan comes in for the 9th too.

Back