Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 154 Tigers @ Royals Sept. 20, 2014

I typically like Dan and Jim but they exaggerate pitch locations at times.

that 2-2 pitch by Shields they made it seem like it was so close and it looked clearly off the plate to me.

Where are all the guys that were screaming for Hunter to be gone?

Last 3 months he's been raking!

Where are all the guys that were screaming for Hunter to be gone?

Last 3 months he's been raking!

He sure is raking now but it took him a long time to get going.. Plus none of us were asking
to replace him...Just try him in different spots.

I sure wish he had run on contact in Minnesota...It was a major base running
gaff in a pennant race...Plus his outfield skills are have really declined..

Bobble as we speak DP off because of it...

Last edited:
fucking bloop hits. i wish that was a stat that was kept track of. i'd love to see how many KC has on the season.

He sure is raking now but it took him a long time to get going.. Plus none of us were asking
to replace him...Just try him in different spots.

I sure wish he had run on contact in Minnesota...It was a major base running
gaff in a pennant race...Plus his outfield skills are have really declined..

Bobble as we speak DP off because of it...

idk, i remember multiple posts of posters hating on him. not just here but on other sites as well. he's having a pretty good year imo.

Ok it looked like Suarez fell asleep. how do you NOT catch that ball??

idk, i remember multiple posts of posters hating on him. not just here but on other sites as well. he's having a pretty good year imo.

His defensive skills have really gone done hill...

Back