Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16: Packers @ Lions Thread and end of season grades, reviews, etc.

All I see is the same old same old. As long as this franchise is "okay" with a playoff opportunity then this team isn't going anyway. What if we do win ten, a playoff lose and it's still a bad season.

All I see is the same old same old. As long as this franchise is "okay" with a playoff opportunity then this team isn't going anyway. What if we do win ten, a playoff lose and it's still a bad season.

you have to get into the playoffs to have a chance. 10 wins is a good season...especially in our division. I honestly dont think ANY team should ever expect to have more than 10 wins in a season. Except some of those NE teams that had a shitty jets, shitty miami and shitty BUF team in the same division.

Last edited:
you have to get into the playoffs to have a chance. 10 wins is a good season...especially in our division. I honestly dont think ANY team should ever expect to have more than 10 wins in a season. Except some of those NE teams that had a shitty jets, shitty miami and shitty BUF team in the same division.
Only if you follow it up with a playoff win. You gotta get one eventually to call yourself a good team. But that's where we're at, 10 wins is all we need.

They literally put up banners for playoff appearances as a wildcard. Thats not something to celebrate. They are fine selling mediocrity. They literally got rid of mediocrity to bring in a cluster fuck of incompetence. I used to beg for this team to hire mare schotenheimer. Why? Because he at least produces a competitive team. So we finally have a guy that makes us competitive and they decide competitive isn't good enough so they bring in a rookie head coach that cant do shit. This team enjoys failures.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

We are without 11 starters....one of them our QB.....and we?re playing 12-3 Green Bay playing for a first round bye.....20-20 in the 4th. With David Blough vs Aaron Rodgers!!!

Nobody is going to be happy with this inevitable loss.....but how can you NOT see a solid team?

Last edited:
Only if you follow it up with a playoff win. You gotta get one eventually to call yourself a good team. But that's where we're at, 10 wins is all we need.

10 wins would be a hell of a job by Patricia comming off this year....there no other way to spin it really.

We are without 11 starters....one of them our QB.....and we?re playing 12-3 Green Bay playing for a first round bye.....20-20 in the 4th. With David Blough vs Aaron Rodgers!!!

Nobody is going to be happy with this inevitable loss.....but how can you NOT see an improved team?
3-4-1 with the our star QB.

Nobody is going to be happy with this inevitable loss.....but how can you NOT see an improved team?

Ill be happy with this loss :D So many interesting options drafting at 3...including potential trade down scenerios with BIG compensation comming to us.

Last edited:
10 wins would be a hell of a job by Patricia comming off this year....there no other way to spin it really.
New England goes for SB's. All we want is to be competitive for a playoffs. And if this team wins 10 games call me Arthur.

Ill be happy with this loss :D So many interesting options drafting at 3...including potential trade down scenerios with BIG compensation comming to us.

Trading down from 3 is my favorite. I hope Gruden falls in love with Tua and gives us both his 1sts!

New England goes for SB's. All we want is to be competitive for a playoffs. And if this team wins 10 games call me Arthur.

Yes we know...youve said it 6 times this thread lmao. Youre starting to sound like a drunk uncle lol.

Nobody is going to be happy with this inevitable loss.....but how can you NOT see a solid team?

how do you see a solid team? What part of this team is solid?

Back