Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16 Tigers vs. Twins April 21, 2017

I pray you all are sitting down. And I just check the box scores. At one inning or another the Tigers HAVE lead in every game so far in this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to panic after 20 games, but I'd be lying if a few things didn't concern me already, particularly the offense or lack thereof.

I just don't see any reason to believe it will get much better, ageing stars that can't stay healthy a bull pen from hell and a dipshit skip, this team is not good

I just don't see any reason to believe it will get much better, ageing stars that can't stay healthy a bull pen from hell and a dipshit skip, this team is not good

So far they have had the lead in EVERY game! Man something is very wrong.

Even if we had a decent pen Beautiful Brad Ausmus (wife likes him ) would just fuck them up.

Last edited:
Forget the tipping pitches question involving Detroit Tigers ace Justin Verlander -- tonight he just had trouble finding the strike zone.
He walked six, one shy of his career-high, and issued three straight free passes to start Minnesota's six-run sixth.
espn

Jv was at 107 pitches after walking thr bases loaded . Why not get him ealier in the inning ? I know the pen is bad but seems like we want the kid to come in when the bases are clean?

Last edited:
Mop up guy keeps it at three for our parade of .100 hitters due up for the 9th and if by some miracle someone gets on we got crap lettuce in the hole

Last edited:
Mop up guy keeps it at three for our parade of .100 hitters due up for the 9th and if by some miracle someone gets on we got crap lettuce in the hole

If only our pen could do that :/

Last edited:
Shit groin strain for Miggy. Fucking Tigers are so brittle.

Last edited:
Welp that's not good, right groin strain for miggy, were completley fucked guys

Fucking umpire .. but why not take again on 3-1. We need base runners.

Last edited:

The division is so weak though that they have a chance to stay in the wild card hunt throughout I think. Miggys health is really concerning though. I'm pretty down on vmart too, his numbers weren't bad last year but it's just a feeling of mine.

Back