Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 162 - Tigers vs Twinks, Sept 28th. WIN OR ELSE.

A 7 pitch out, Gee how many pitches is going to take to an out. 7 pitch walk! bull pen today.2 pitch ingle by a .214, now .219. K on 4 for 2nd out. 5 pitch go to 2nd ends the Minnie 4th. on the 73rd! pitch.

Terrible at bat MIGGY, man he's really expanding the zone big time last couple of days

GO FUCK YOURSELF JDMART THAT WAS THE DUMBEST FUCKING THING I'VE EVER SEEN FUCK OFF

adkfjhasdkfjlahdflkajdsflkasdhjflkadsjfladskjfadskfljdhasflkdsjahfl

Jd. Needs to slow his ass down...He has to stop pressing. No need for that big of a turn.

Last edited:
Hack hack hack followed by more bad base running

Man this team is difficult to be happy with

#FireAusmus for that one, its his dumbass "aggressiveness to the point of sheer stupidity" plan causing all the TOOTBLANs this year.

I wasn't a huge fan of Leyland, but he would never put up with this shit thats been happening all damn year.

Now a lead off DOUBLE by Minnie.
Missed the 1st out now two down helps bring me back from the edge.

Last edited:
The hitters are all pressing big time not swinging at good pitches even if they somehow manage to win this can we really expect anything differnt the entire post season? If they haven't found a way to stop doing that by now they never will

I must say, it's nice to see a completely irrelevant Yankees-Red Sox series to end the season

Back