Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 17 Detroit Tigers vs. Texas Rangers 1:10 pm EST 4/16

byco42

ESPN Gamecast
Freep Watch
BR Preview

Lineups are Confirmed

Detroit Tigers (9-7) 3rd ALC -2.0 Last 10 (4-6) L1
Casey Mize W-L 0-0 ERA 4.82 WHIP 1.39
  1. LF Riley Greene L
  2. 1B Spencer Torkelson R
  3. 2B Zach McKinstry L
  4. DH Kerry Carpenter L
  5. 3B Gio Urshela R
  6. RF Wenceel Perez S
  7. SS Javier Baez R
  8. CF Parker Meadows L
  9. C Jake Rogers R

Texas Rangers (9-8) 1st ALW +0.5 Last 10 (4-6) W1
John Gray W-L 0-1 ERA 4.38 WHIP 1.78
  1. 2B Marcus Semien R
  2. SS Corey Seager L
  3. RF Evan Carter L
  4. LF Wyatt Langford R
  5. 3B Josh Smith L
  6. DH Ezequiel Duran R
  7. 1B Jared Walsh L
  8. C Andrew Knizner R
  9. CF Leody Taveras S
0% 61° Wind 10 mph L-R
LINE TEX -125 O/U 8.0 Runs

Tigers - Rangers Player (and ever one of my favorites, a great live interview)

Last edited:
Center field strikes again on Greene’s at bat. I’m really starting to despise this home park.

I just walked in I could swore he said Greene. Oh well I’m going back out side. Nothing to see. Back to the radio.

What is up with a lead off triple and leaving him. Just poor at bats ? Was in the store.

I just do not understand why our owner will not spend on some hitters. If you look at the attendance numbers we were over 3 million fans in 2007, 2008. And 2011-16 www were 2.6 million or higher. Over 3 million in 2012,13. 2.9 in 2014. Can anyone find overall record at comerica park. I think it’s close to .500 give or take. Not sure.

Mize had this batter 1-2 count and let him get away. Rbi single on a 3/2 count. 1-1.

Nice pitch on 0-2. Dropped that curve in . Hanger but hitter was guessing.

Semien gets ahead 3-1 count. Mize groves an easy pitch to hit. 2-1 Texas.
Seager gets ahead 3-0 then 3-2. Deep fly ball to RF that would been a homer but Perez catches it above the wall. No jump. Back to hard work.

Tiger bats ! Please wake up !

Back