Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 2: Titans @ Lions Thread

grandy

Tennessee Titans (0-1) @ Detroit Lions (1-0)

Previews
Pride of Detroit
Yahoo
CBS Sports
ESPN
Music City Miracles

Injury Report
Link (from Friday)

Lions
LB DeAndre Levy (quad): Doubtful
TE Cole Wick (shoulder): Questionable
CB Adairius Barnes (ankle): Questionable
DE Ezekiel Ansah (shoulder): Questionable

Titans
LB Derrick Morgan (hamstring): Out
WR Kendall Wright (hamstring): Out

Series History
Link
The Lions are 3-8 against the Titans
Last Game: 9/23/2012, Titans 44 Lions 41
Last Win: 12/10/1995, Lions 24 Oilers 17
Last Win in Detroit: 10/5/1986, Lions 24 Oilers 13
Recent Games: The Titans have won the last 4 in a row
The Lions have not beaten the Titans since the franchise moved to Tennessee

Home opener!!!! Can't wait to be there!! The place is going to be electric!!

Really hoping for another good performance from our offense to build consistency early in the season. Also, I am so disappointed to see Levy hurt again. Hope it is nothing that lingers but we'll see.

Go Lions!!

I'm not sure what to expect here? I know Tennessee's Defense is no where neard as weak as Indy's, so this will be a good test for the O-Line. Hopefully the Defense steps up. I don't think Tenn is quite the Air Raid team like Indy.

C'mon Austin......players will forget their assignments from time to time......but this habit of leaving TE's uncovered seems to be schematic.

Fix it!

Back