Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 28 KC Royals @ Detroit Tigers 1:40 p.m. EST 4/28

Wish we would try more bunting with a runner on 3rd sometimes. Probably not with Carpenter but guys like Meadows he should use his speed. . Maybe pick up a run sometimes. Idk. I am just as frustrated as all of you we can't get a sac Fly in Carps ab.

Meadows, Colt, and Spencer may be headed south to Toledo soon. They have to start hitting.

I hate to take away from his almost hit but Keith basically just hit a pop up that almost dropped in there. Not like he smoked it.

I hate to take away from his almost hit but Keith basically just hit a pop up that almost dropped in there. Not like he smoked it.
You have strange takes. Who cares if it's a bloop or a liner? Would it be more impressive if he lined straight to the shortstop? I'm betting there was at least a 70% chance of that ball being a hit. Witt made a great play. Period

You have strange takes. Who cares if it's a bloop or a liner? Would it be more impressive if he lined straight to the shortstop? I'm betting there was at least a 70% chance of that ball being a hit. Witt made a great play. Period
I mean the announcers are like "what does he have to do.." I want him to hit the ball hard and connect.. Sure I'll take a bloop single but when they make it sound like Keith is turning a corner, I don't see it..

Not a good 2 strike pitch.

Why hit any park of the plate ?

I don't understand I guess.

They really need to find a partner for benetti that isn't a dry dolt. So many times his jokes go right by Gibson and Monroe.

I don't think Gibby is joking guy. Just wants to talk baseball. Unfortunately he talks way too much.

Back