Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 30 Detroit Tigers vs St Louis Cardinals 7pm 4/30 game 2

Home record just sucks. 6-9 after blowing game one. Now we need a comeback badly or we lose another doubleheader.

Fuck AJ and his over managing
Two moves today that I 100% disagree with. Even though Meadows has sucked this year, he's a young guy that is lacking confidence. He pulls him with bases loaded and a RH pitcher on the mound. Go up to the kid and tell him, "you got this". Now Manning. Let him work through this. I'm sure he is really pissed that a reliever gave him 2 earned runs.

Two moves today that I 100% disagree with. Even though Meadows has sucked this year, he's a young guy that is lacking confidence. He pulls him with bases loaded and a RH pitcher on the mound. Go up to the kid and tell him, "you got this". Now Manning. Let him work through this. I'm sure he is really pissed that a reliever gave him 2 earned runs.
At least a few of his hits are homers. Something Spencer can’t say.

Holton needs to Find his sharpness again. Lead off walk he is missing high.
Throw some darn strikes please.

Guys are throws 90 mph fastball’s right by Meadows. Then strikes him out with just waste pitches. It may be time to send him down.

leadoff double for the cards followed by K on a nasty slider. Goldschmidt up.
Be careful please. Damn we just can’t get him out. Good pick gets him .
1st and 3rd single . 7-6. Single 1st and 2nd now.,
Our pen is struggling against the cards. Force out and 2nd base followed by a fly out to rf. 7-6 bottom 7th. Damn these games are nerve wracking.

Last edited:
Is he a good defender? I saw that he was originally an infielder but moved to the outfield.

Average to slightly below it seems. He was a SS originally. If only he could play short lol. They tried everything they could to keep him in the IF. He just couldn't stick.

Rbi Double from Rogers scores Spencer from 1st who had walked ! 9-6

Back