Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 35 Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland Guardians 6:10 p.m. EST 5/6

I'm watching the Indians broadcast. Announcer said that the pitcher will throw slider, slider, slider, slider to Baez. Sure enough, that's what happened and he struck out. Pinch hit for this bum

Guy can make incredible split decisions in the field, but that sure doesnt translate into his hitting.
I do not understand what JB is doing with that front foot. You just can’t hit that way with that left foot being out. I know he brings it in but he can never cover the outside part of the plate.

Just like that Tiger pitcher isn’t perfect and we are losing 2-1. Hits foul pole .
Tiger killer Ramirez gets jammed and hits it out.

Last edited:
I’m really starting to dislike Scott Harris….He fucking up at the trade deadline last year.
His team can’t hit. How are we going to win games if we can’t score Scott ?

Come on hitters. Your starter deserves better !

On the last Baez pitch it was on the corner for a strike and he couldn't reach it. He needs to move closer to the plate or get a longer bat.

Come on Kelly that ball was going to hit you ! What a dope.
On the last Baez pitch it was on the corner for a strike and he couldn't reach it. He needs to move closer to the plate or get a longer bat.
i agree he is way to far off the plate .

I’m really starting to dislike Scott Harris….He fucking up at the trade deadline last year.
His team can’t hit. How are we going to win games if we can’t score Scott ?

Come on hitters. Your starter deserves better !
but he is trying to get guys that "control the strike zone" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Our tv announcers should shut the freak up. Stop jinxing the hitters. My god when was the last time the tigers had any type of rally ?

I see Eduardo Rodríguez has only started 4 games and only pitched 9 innings. I guess he is hurt again .

Sorry I’m bored. We could have fleeced someone if we had a guy who knew what he was doing . Harris dropped the ball at the trade deadline .

On December 8, 2023, Rodríguez signed a four-year, $80 million, contract with the Arizona Diamondbacks.[64][65] He was placed on the 60–day injured list with a left shoulder strain to begin the season. After experiencing renewed shoulder discomfort during a throwing session, Rodríguez was transferred to the 60–day injured list on April 17, 2024.[66]

We just can’t buy a homer. That ball is gone in every other park.

Why isn’t he on third ?

Back