Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 37 Tigers vs. orioles May 16, 2017

Figured you were too immature to answer the question . Tomorrow you'll be bitching about whos batting 9th !! bwahaha

Well, Nick has an .803 OPS vs lhp this year. So I'm not really bitching about him. I just really don't feel the need to argue with you based on all you other childish fights here.

Well, Nick has an .803 OPS vs lhp this year. So I'm not really bitching about him. I just really don't feel the need to argue with you based on all you other childish fights here.

Oh hush , we just took the lead !! I dont care anymore , juts hope K-rod stays off the field

Heard on the radio today that the tigers are only a tad over.240 hitting as a team.

Going to ask him to get a four out save? Or they wouldn't seriously think about frank for the 9th would they?

Easy peasy three pitch k to end thier 8th, Wilson will be back for the 9th, he'll have the heart of thier order to go through

Back