Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 37 Tigers vs. orioles May 16, 2017

Frustrating. . This is yet another game the Tigers are suppose to win that they blew if they do not come back and win.

Tiger Closers now have 5 or 6 blown saves ? So freaking maddening with a 200+ million dollar payroll.

Not having guys understand the baseball situation is just inexcusable..

Yup. Frustrating cause that is the winning run Upton just needs a deep fly and he is swing for the fences. Bad at bat by upton. Real bad.

O's about to be 9 games over .500 stopping 4 game losing streak. If we don't come back and win.

Game was won if upton would have just made them throw a strike..gd just pisses me right off how fuckjg dumb these guys are

First base is open JD is up next my run mean nothing he's going to give me something to hit, gd Justin are you really that stupid?

Last edited:
Bullpen pitches decent but again is the reason along with Boyd why the tigers lost. Plus not getting runners in from third with was then 2 outs is just awful.
Wasted a great comeback sadly.

Back