Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Red Sox @ Tigers; April 8, 2017

But by the end of the day if they hang on.. 3-1 without miggy is a start I can't complain about

I have more confidence in him right now than I do Frankie..frankie is very hitable when he doesn't have pin point control

I have zero confidence in any of our relievers. I like this team a lot. Good starting pitching, good offense, serviceable defense. Horrible bullpen and sub par manager will like sink us though. Bringing up Jimenez could be the difference in a couple wins and looking back at last year that would've been the difference in making the playoffs.

Back