Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 40 Tigers vs. rangers May 19, 2017

So what the hell did they bring farmer up for and leave the bench short if they was just going to go throw Sanchez out there anyway. Avila and brad make no sense

That's all he does is blame ausmus or the umpires every game. Every umpire is " the worst umpire in the majors" in his eyes.

Yeah they all suck, some of them are a hell of alot worse than others,
and ausmus just isn't that good as a manager,
Opinions are like assholes, and everybody has one including you and me.

McCann gets a sac fly, 5 - 2,
rangers leaving mophead in for Romine,

Last edited:
Minimal damage done by the tigers

In my asshole opinion 40 games in and its 20-20 which is not good enough, too many injury prones, washed up arms and dumbasess

Last edited:
I personally thought it might be a good idea to take Sanchez out after that k last inning. Need to rebuild his confidence and that would've been a good start. Hope he doesn't blow up again this inning.

Back