Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 45 Detroit Tigers @ Arizona Diamondbacks, May 18, 2024 5:10 p.m. EST

glad you stuck around for the 7th inning hitting.
I had to finish mowing . Didn’t pick game up till the 5th and was starting to get
mad down 2-0. I almost turned it off. My wife isn’t feeling well. Glad they had a big inning. I almost left.

We need some advance technology. We need to switch parks with Arizona.

Pérez punctuates 6-run 7th with bases-clearing triple.
Tigers official site

Boxscore.

Video Highlights of the Tigers win over the diamondbacks.

Tigers 8 - Diamondbacks 3: Huge two-out rally powers Tigers to victory.
After a really good duel between Jack Flaherty and Zac Gallen, the Tigers bats got loose again to blow them away.
BYBTB

Tigers score season-high 13 runs, blank Diamondbacks in opener.
Detnews

Tigers erupt for 15 hits, give Flaherty first win of season.
Detnews

Jack Flaherty earns first win in Detroit Tigers' 8-3 victory over Arizona Diamondbacks.
Freep

Tigers’ offense heats up again, gets Jack Flaherty well-deserved first win.
Mlive

Kelly was hit. This could get ugly.
Explaining why Jack Flaherty, Zac Gallen couldn't agree on pitching mound at Chase Field.
Freep

Did mound grooming spark tension between Tigers, D’backs Saturday night?
Mlive

Explaining why Jack Flaherty, Zac Gallen couldn't agree on pitching mound at Chase Field.
Freep

Did mound grooming spark tension between Tigers, D’backs Saturday night?
Mlive
Or to translate, Lovullo wasn’t happy about getting beaten badly twice in a row, so he conjured something out of thin air to rile up his team. What he actually said was basically meaningless.

Back