Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 47 Tigers vs. white sox May 26, 2017

One run game so glad miggy and kinsler got the night off, rest more important than wins

Gas pen in action now. What was wrong with SG for another inning .

Last edited:
Green only threw 5 GD pitches why not let him pitch the 6th brad let's bring in a lefty for a bunch of righties due up, GD blithering idiot

Brad will say well I wanted to make sure we had him for tommorrow to if needed, hey brad one game at a time, these are must have wins dumbass

LOL yea take the walk asshole assmus and take him out , show what a clown you are

Blow the f'n shit up Avila, then after you're done may your ass be fired to

Last edited:
For some odd reason i think we are gonna win this one ...Its been so bad that i think its one of them games where we do a oops and win haha

Not feeling it, out with a whimper, have I said how much this team blows lately?

Back