Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7: Tigers @ Dodgers, April 9th

Nathan was supposed to be our great aquisition for the pen and he's been Valverde-esque.

Can we find a manager that knows how to use a bullpen please... Such horseshit to have this kind of payroll and have shit like this happen..

Smyly was lights out, why not let him go 1 more? It wasn't a save situation anyways.

Holy shit, Dickerson Stat: Tigers have allowed 12 runs in the 9th inning this year. Only 13 in innings 1-8.

Fuck this shit, I'm going to bed. I'll check in the morning to see how we lose this game.

I'm glad I left the bar I would have thrown a bitch fit with this chokejob. What a way to ruin a night,

Vmart HR takes the lead, but I can't even get excited about it.

Back