Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Detroit Tigers vs. Oakland A's 1:10 p.m. EST 4/6

I’ve muted the sound. Watching soccer highlights from early games. More action in a soccer match than watching the tigers hit.

We Just need one big inning !

I have a feeling that this past 7 game stretch will be the best of the season. I guess we would be happy if they go about .500 the rest of the way. 84-78 would be respectable. :)

2024 Detroit Tigers Runs Scored by inning:
1st - 3
2nd - 1
3rd - 1
4th - 4
5th - 2
6th - 2
7th - 3
8th - 2
9th - 1
10th - 6
11th - 3

Kenta Maeda allowed a .521 SLG vs his slider in 2023..he needs to either get more on top of it..or stop fucking throwing it..thats 2 HR allowed in 9 sliders..

and the catcher isn't helping with game calling.

2024 Detroit Tigers Runs Scored by inning:
1st - 3
2nd - 1
3rd - 1
4th - 4
5th - 2
6th - 2
7th - 3
8th - 2
9th - 1
10th - 6
11th - 3
Interesting. 9 of their 28 runs have come in extra innings (when they are aided by a man on 2B to begin the inning.

Well if we don’t come back hopefully we can take the series on Sunday. Man we struggle verses the A’s. Frustrating.

Back