Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Golden State

Didn?t they open a new arena this year. Man they have so many guys on IR.

Not a great start to a new arena for the 3-15 Warriors who right now would be picking #1

Nba tankathon

http://www.tankathon.com/mock_draft

They are going to pull a Spurs with Duncan. They will get Curry and Klay back and get the #1 overall pick.

They should try to move Russel at the deadline.

Last edited:
I would not be shocked if they get healthy they may make a run at the 8th seed.

Now they have a perfect reason to tank. No one would question it.

I’d rather the Warriors be good then the fucking Lakers. God damn it’s disgusting how they will have a shot at the title this year when they should be nowhere near it.

They are going to pull a Spurs with Duncan. They will get Curry and Klay back and get the #1 overall pick.

They should try to move Russel at the deadline.

Hope so I?d rather root for them over the Lakers !

I don't like the Lakers but do like Lebron. I hope they win the title this year.

I can’t stand the Lakers or LeBron. I will never root for the the Lakers. Ever.

I can?t wait until La-Cryer is out of the league. He goes to any team he wants. The Lakers should still be at the bottom of the west and would be if it wasn?t for free agency. I am so glad the choker is 3-6 in Nba finals and would be a lot worse if Allen didn?t bail him out in one finals. He cry?s about every non call when he doesn?t need to because he is so good.
Screw the Lakers.

Last edited:
14-0 vs under .500 teams and 3-3 vs .500 or better. So it's a bit early to know what kind of team the Lakers will be.

I can?t wait until La-Cryer is out of the league. He goes to any team he wants. The Lakers should still be at the bottom of the west and would be if it wasn?t for free agency. I am so glad the choker is 3-6 in Nba finals and would be a lot worse if Allen didn?t bail him out in one finals. He cry?s about every non call when he doesn?t need to because he is so good.
Screw the Lakers.

that's the beauty of free agency. Once you become a free agent you can go where you want (if they want you). It's the reason the Pistons are screwed...nobody wants to come to the shit hole that is Detroit.

I don't like the Lakers but do like Lebron. I hope they win the title this year.

I wouldn't be mad if they won simply because I don't like Magic Johnson and it'd be poetic if they turned it around right as he left.

I wouldn't be mad if they won simply because I don't like Magic Johnson and it'd be poetic if they turned it around right as he left.

If that happens, maybe MJ could leave the Dodgers, and the Dodgers could finally win it all too.

I?m still pissed off the Dodgers went after Darvish instead of Verlander.

In my heart of hearts, I?m sure Verlander?s hotwife would be happier here.

Back