Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Harbaugh visiting the graves of Tall Men Who Came Before

Fruit cake, huh? You mean like these two bitches?

connor-cook-mike-sadler-prom.jpg

What the hell is this? Is this even real?

Every time I see that picture I start laughing all over again. I mean really, what is going on there?

The meltdown when Harbaugh implodes Michigan Football is going to be visible from other planets. This dude is a loon, loons like him don't leave a path of flowers in their wake, they leave paths of garbage.

Seriously? A grown man is running around in a cemetery at night with a hammer and some nuts, smashing them??? You can't write something more pathetic and embarrassing. Can you imagine Urban doing something as pathetic and attention whoring as this 4 nights before a big game? The guy is a total fruit loop and the rest of the country is laughing at him and shaking their heads.

And UM fans are really eating this crap up with a spoon? What the hell is wrong with people? Surely no UM grad thinks this is anything but embarrassing? Dude is corny as hell.

Funny the whole country was chasing after him last year at this time, and I am sure he was just as crazy.

Im sure if he was to fail miserably at UM the world may explode. However he took a team with no QB and essentially the same players as last year, minus their best WR and turned them into a 10 win team, ranked in the top 15 most of the year. So yeah crazy, worthless coach, if only we can get Dantonio, then we can have a real team...:hmm:

Last edited:
I guess if he changed up the day each year he could keep doing it if he wants. Do it Monday next year. Wednesday the year after that. Just so it stays small.

Or he could change up the graves he visits and go to ones that are already going to be crowded anyway.

Next year he could crush the buckeye at Jim Morrison's grave at Pere Lachaise; the year after it could be at Marilyn's grave at Westwood Village Memorial Park, after that it could be JFK's grave at Arlington National Cemetary, and so forth.

John is a fucking pathetic asshole.

A group of fans honor the fallen every year and this year that included Chad Carr. To mock a group of fans and their tradition and the fact that coach Harbaugh joined them epitomizes the most base type of person and fan.

Johns an asshole and a loser

John is a fucking pathetic asshole.

A group of fans honor the fallen every year and this year that included Chad Carr. To mock a group of fans and their tradition and the fact that coach Harbaugh joined them epitomizes the most base type of person and fan.

Johns an asshole and a loser

He is a bonehead.

Everybody knows Harbaugh had been very close - like family - to Bo Schembechler since he was a little kid.

Johnny knows all this.

He just says crap to wind people up.

Best to not even respond to him.

Hey, it's not all that weird guys, I take a Michigan graveyard walk once a year too, so I can take a shit on Bo's grave because he was an arrogant piece of garbage. No coach ever cared less about his players than Bo.

Hey, it's not all that weird guys, I take a Michigan graveyard walk once a year too, so I can take a shit on Bo's grave because he was an arrogant piece of garbage. No coach ever cared less about his players than Bo.

Like, this guy is for real, right? You somehow manage to conform to every negative Sparty fan stereotype. I'm not sure how real or genuine it is when you say such absurd things so consistently.

Do your thing, man. Nobody cares, it's mostly harmless. But this is just petty, small, and makes me sad for you.

Like, this guy is for real, right? You somehow manage to conform to every negative Sparty fan stereotype. I'm not sure how real or genuine it is when you say such absurd things so consistently.

Do your thing, man. Nobody cares, it's mostly harmless. But this is just petty, small, and makes me sad for you.

Drinking heavily, but I do hate Bo and your trashy fanbase that much.

Seriously, running around desecrating graves in the middle of the night? What a clown.

Originally Posted by johnny2x2x View Post
Drinking heavily, but I do hate Bo and your trashy fanbase that much.

Have a good Thanksgiving dude.

... And by that I think he means, choke on a turkey bone... Loser...

Last edited:
Or he could change up the graves he visits and go to ones that are already going to be crowded anyway.

Next year he could crush the buckeye at Jim Morrison's grave at Pere Lachaise; the year after it could be at Marilyn's grave at Westwood Village Memorial Park, after that it could be JFK's grave at Arlington National Cemetary, and so forth.

He could visit Uncle Ho's grave next year - there are huge crowds at that thing. And it would make turd even happier than Bo's.

You can see the grave walk around the 3:40 mark of the HBO documentary, The Rivalry. I hadn't realized what that was before.

Back