Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Maryland

I think it's shit to play a team once. It fucks you in the standings(for conference tourney), if the team is ahead of you only by their one win against you. And that goes for MSUs game against us. This has to be fixed. If there should only be one game against another conference opponent, it should be a neutral site game.

Not likely that the first round winner will win the tournament, but it looks like later against Northwestern, Iowa has to win to get in, right?

Not that it should matter, but you'd figure at the Garden, the league would want to see the local team play at least one game.

EDIT: I wasn't able to look at the whole bracket at first.

Got it, two games on the first day.

Not going well in the Nebraska-PSU game. If Michigan comes to play they are capable of beating any of the teams. Purdue-Michigan final. GO BLUE!

Not going well in the Nebraska-PSU game. If Michigan comes to play they are capable of beating any of the teams. Purdue-Michigan final. GO BLUE!

Our guys should be okay against the winner of 12-13, and then it's onto the quarterfinals.

Been hot, just gotta stay that way. Hitting 3s a littler earlier than our guys have been would help.

Play winner of Illinois verses Iowa game . Then hopefully we get a chance at redemption verses Nebraska. I think Nebraska will be really playing a lot of desperation though .

Play winner of Illinois verses Iowa game . Then hopefully we get a chance at redemption verses Nebraska. I think Nebraska will be really playing a lot of desperation though .

Michigan will have to crush their hopes and dreams. Too bad for them!

Back