Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Terps

Did not expect that

Saw the score when we were down 14

Rgen when we were up 9 with a few minutes left

Free throws can Kill us

Practice guys!

Poole was huge off the bench. He changed the momentum of this game.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Poole was huge off the bench. He changed the momentum of this game.

I didn't tune in until 3:30 left, but I see he was 3-4 from 3 PT range. damn!

...and I still can't forget how chill MAAR looked shooting those final FTs. Guy has ice water in his veins.

I didn't tune in until 3:30 left, but I see he was 3-4 from 3 PT range. damn!

...and I still can't forget how chill MAAR looked shooting those final FTs. Guy has ice water in his veins.

Earlier in the second half Michigan hit like 5 there's in a row. I think it was a 15-4 run.it was a thing of Beauty how the offense was passing then. When Poole is on he is instant offense . We had 7 field goals n a row and all were threes . I think only other point in this stretch was a free throw by Mathews .

14:46 Poole 3.
14:05 Wagner 3.
13:24 livers 3.
13:02 Poole 3.
12:40 Poole 3
10:17 Wagner 3.
9:42 Robinson 3.

Last edited:
Rahk's game winning FTs got him to 1000 career points!

0424d873096d8960f91697fca0edb617.jpg

Nebraska just gave up the lead in the last seconds too and then hit a 3 at the buzzer. We play at Nebraska next. Poor Illinois 0-6. So many close losses by them. Nebraska is
10-1 at home ..

Last edited:
We really need to figure out our end game offense. Plus last three games we have missed so many layups. So freaking many. Now last night it could have been a leg issue because of playing on Saturday but our end game offense needs some work.

Last edited:
The last 2 plays run by Maryland and Michigan were great designed plays. What a great pass by Livers. It was a flat footed .

Back