Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Huge game for the Wings tonight

mabre321

Just another heartbreak .. Man do we struggle at home this year and verses the Sharks like forever it seems like... Man those losses to some bad teams are coming back to haunt us..

Got a point, was hoping for 2. They need to try and at least get 1 point every game and squeak out some wins.

I hate the sharks almost as much as I hate this Red Wings Defense.

These past few weeks have been ugly. I'm hoping they can keep the playoff streak going, but they have some very tough games ahead and it might come down to the last game or two. They need to shift gears and get into a playoff mind now. Then again, their recent playoff history might mean that isn't the best idea. I'm at a loss, it is all on the team leadership at this point.

I have always hated the shootout, and giving up two shootout goals through the 5 hole hurt this team last night. Good thing thats just like a real game because there are always so many unencumbered rushes to the goalie.

Back